Georgia Kicking Off Statewide Seat Belt Enforcement Campaign Through Memorial Day, Click It or Ticket Program Will Run May 16 to June 5 Read on...
The deadline to register to vote in the General Primary is April 26, 2016. Additional Info...
The Hiram City Council will hold the Work Session Meeting on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 in the City Hall Training Room. The Work Session meeting will begin at 6:00 pm. The Special Session will begin immediately afterwards. Read on...
The City of Hiram will hold a Public Hearing in front of the City Manager on May 26, 2016 at 10:00am at Hiram City Hall to consider a change of licensee for the beer and wine package license for Target. Read on...
The City of Hiram will hold a Public Forum regarding the Sign Ordinance on May 26, 2016 at 6:00pm in the Hiram Community Center. Read on...
Paulding County is one of fifty-four (54) counties under a state mandated ban for all outdoor burning from May 1st to September 30th. Failure to adhere to the burn ban during this time frame may result in fines up to $25,000. Read on...
On June 7, 2016, the City of Hiram will hold a Public Hearing in the Hiram Community Center for the purpose of amending and adopting the zoning map for the City of Hiram, GA, and ratifying and incorporating all prior amendments to the same.
- Fall 2015 HiramHerald
- Hiram City Manager Steps Down
- Press Release (07.23.2015) Pardon Our Progress
- FY2016 Adopted Unaudited Budget( 07.13.2015)
- Press Release (07.02.2015) Hiram Fireworks Event
- Press Release (06.24.2014) FY2016 Budget Adopted
- Press Release (06.19.2015) Red White and Boom
- Hiram Herald Summer 2015 Edition
- Press Release (05.14.2015) Special Needs Certification
- Press Release (04.27.2015) Hiram Hound Dog Park
- Sewer FAQs J
- Press Release (04.21.2015) Great American Cleanup
- Press Release (04.08.2015) Ground Breaking Ceremony
- Press Release 03.16.2015 Be Safe on St. Patricks Day
- Spring 2015 Hiram Herald
- Press Release (01.162015) Geyer Earns City Clerk Certification
- Press Release (01.13.2015) Opposition to State Transportation Tax
- Press Release (12 19 2014) Red Wagon Donation
- Press Release (12.19.2014) PRIDE Drivers Education
- Press Release (11.25.2014) Hiram Seeks Funding to Build Trails
- Press Release (11.25.2014) Hiram Sergeant Earns and Expert Designation
- Press Release (11.25.2014) LCI Conceptual Plan
- Press Release (10.23.2014) Distinguished Budget Presentation Award